to live is christ to die is gain tattoo

Do you identify as a Christian or claim to be one. To Live is Christ.


Pin On Tattoo

For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

. We bear fruit when Christ lives His life in and through us Jn 155. Christian Standard Bible For me to live is Christ and to die is gain. But I think Emerson lacked the perspective that Paul had in Philippians 1.

Whether I live or die I always want to be as brave as I am now and bring honor to Christ. Yet what I shall choose I cannot tell. Nov 12 2016 - Explore Morgan Davidsons board To live is Christ to Die is Gain followed by 110 people on Pinterest.

The importance of the phrase to live is Christ cannot be overstated. This crown of thorns circles a cross tattoo. Paul says It is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored Philippians 120.

It is no longer I who live but Christ the Messiah lives in me. But if I am to live on in the flesh this will mean fruitful labor for me Philippians 121-22. TO LIVE IS CHRIST - TO DIE IS GAIN.

Please visit the tattoo artist to learn the awesome story behind the cross tattoo you see. That is the essence of Gods plan we are saved to bear fruit. 1997-07-28 - To Live is Christ To Die is Gain Philippians 121 For me to live is Christ and to die is gain If all the world was Philadelphia suicide would be extremely common So said Ralph Waldo Emerson.

But we should not overlook what comes before. Holman Christian Standard Bible For me living is Christ and dying is gain. Douay-Rheims Bible According to my expectation and hope.

Christ and to die adroeavelv is gain One might have hoped for a more lucid explanation. 21 For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain. For I am hard-pressed between the two having a desire to depart and be with Christ which is far better Philippians 121-23.

To live is Christ and to die is gain are two ways of Pauls magnifying Christ with his body Lets walk through it and shell see right away how this works. Created in Christ Jesus for good works Eph 210. Amplified Bible For to me to live is Christ He is my source of joy my reason to live and to die is gain for I will be with Him in eternity.

American Standard Version For to me to live is Christ and to. See more ideas about bible verses words inspirational quotes. And the life I now live in the body I live by faith in by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in the Son of God Who loved me and gave Himself up.

Verse 21 is nearly as cryptic and terse as the clause it purports to explain offering a single predicative word for each of the two alternatives. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. This design covers your forearm at length and the intensive shade work makes it look stunning.

To live is Christ and to die is gain To live is Christ and to die is gain Most people hear that verse or see it on a coffee mug and think Thats a great life motto Im going to live by that. The Lord wants us to live a godly and spiritually. But we need to hear the context in which this was first spoken.

For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain. While writing to the Philippians he said. The latest tweets from certifiedrude.

Philippians 121 says For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain. That in nothing I shall be confounded but with all confidence as always so now also shall Christ be magnified in my body wither it be by life or by death. Living in Philadelphia as I do I might take that personally.

Swim Against the Tide. There are many words of inspiration from the message of Paul. This simple quote on the bicep says for to me to live is Christ to die is gain Credit.

When Paul began this passage he began it with three very profound words. What does Paul mean when he. This was his way of saying speaking only for myself.

Philippians 121 says To live is Christ and to die is gain Im going to say this twice and youre going to say it with me. But if I live on in the flesh this will mean fruit from my labor. According to my earnest expectation and my hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed but that with all boldness as always so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body whether it be by life or by death.

To live is Christ to die is gain. The apostle Paul was in prison when he wrote For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain. The apostle Paul said For me to live is Christ and to die is gain Phil 121.

20 I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body whether by life or by death. For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain. It really is inspirational and a must-read.

I have been crucified with Christ in Him I have shared His crucifixion. If you are truly a follower of Jesus Christ the Son of God Lord God Himself the Redeemer the Saviour of the World then Philippians 121 ought to be just as dear to you as it is to me. If you want to exhibit your love for Christ this forearm tattoo is a good choice.

Philippians 121 NKJV INTRODUCTION. Most people focus on the second part of the verse to die is gain and contemplate the joys of heaven. If you want to go for a traditional and bold design opt for this cross tattoo with Jesus crucified on it.

In all honesty this phrase should be central to every Christians life.


Pin On Jesus Is Lord


Pin On Tattoos


Pin On To Remember


Pin On Words


Pin On Inside


Pin On Inkspiration


Pin On Tats


Pin On Ink

0 comments

Post a Comment